Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Pretty Rich


Nov 7, 2019

1% of you reading this are wealthy. You hold your industry. Congratulations! The other 99% of you are somewhere in between okay or on the train of misery. In this episode Sheila Bella will guide you how to be part of that 1%, with keys and tips for the success of your beauty business and even the secret on how to grow your Instagram engagement. This is for “YOU”!

 

Want to keep in touch? follow me on https://www.instagram.com/realsheilabella/

 

Come to my Live Event on March 13 - 14 2020

https://www.sheilabella.com/prettyambitioussummit